Ordering Terms & Conditions
When you're ready, we offer THREE easy ways to place your wholesale order!
- Online: here! at knockknock.b2bwave.com
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to: knockknock.faire.com
- Fax: 310-396-4385
- Outside the US? Find your distributor here
ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- $200 minimum for first orders.
- $100 minimum for reorders.
- $5 service charge for all orders below minimums.
- Products must be ordered in inner-pack quantities.
- All orders subject to acceptance by Knock Knock.
- Prices listed in our paper and digital catalogs are wholesale and subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Maintaining keystone retail pricing is required to become a Knock Knock vendor.
- Orders ship via ground service, ex-works Reno, NV, including back-orders.
- Orders are shipped within 2 to 5 working days of their receipt for in-stock products.
ONLINE SELLING POLICY
- If Knock Knock products are sold online, credit must be given to Knock Knock in the product description. Retailers may not sell Knock Knock products on third-party online platforms (i.e., Amazon, eBay) without obtaining prior permission from Knock Knock.
PAYMENT TERMS & BILLING
- First-time orders are prepay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover). Repeat customers are eligible for terms.
- All invoices will be sent electronically from email@example.com to the billing email address on file.
- Orders canceled after shipment are subject to freight fees.
- Outstanding invoices may accrue finance, collection, court, and/or attorney’s fees.
- Legal actions may be brought in California courts using California laws to effect collection of past-due balances.
- Accounts turned over to collection are subject to a $75 reinstatement fee.
- No return of merchandise will be accepted and no credits issued without Knock Knock’s previous consent.
- Knock Knock must be notified within 10 days of receipt of any incorrectly shipped orders or defective goods.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for returned merchandise.
- Any damage or shortage claims must be received no later than 10 days from receipt of order.
- Notice of loss or damage must be given to the carrier immediately.
- All packing materials and receiving paperwork should be retained for carrier inspection.
- Back orders under $50 will be canceled.
- Restock dates are tentative and subject to change.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Placement of order will confirm acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
We do not produce custom products for the individual consumer. If you are interested in customizing one of our products in large quantity (i.e., in the thousands), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.